Taking care of one’s health is always important, but for medically fragile seniors, it can become an all-consuming task. Our staff is trained to understand the unique intricacies of each resident’s situation and requirements, attending to their needs in a warm, welcoming environment.
You can feel comfortable knowing your loved one is safe and surrounded by loving professionals
We use the latest technologies, therapies, and equipment to aid your loved ones’ recovery. Our skilled nursing care teams provide the support required to help meet your loved one’s unique needs after an illness or injury, and our team of rehabilitation therapists offer individualized sessions aimed at improving functional mobility and independence.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- IV therapy and nutrition, including Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Heparin therapy
- Colostomy Care
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
- We provide other specialized care as needed, including dental, optometry, audiology, podiatry, psychiatry, respiratory therapy, and more.
Accelerated Care Plus Technology
To ensure your loved ones have the best possible quality of life, we take advantage of the same therapeutic treatment methods used by professional, major-league athletes. Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) technology uses ultrasonic stimulation to reduce pain and improve function. Backed by over 25 years of research, ACP is helping our residents with:
- Post-surgical and stroke recovery
- Rheumatologic and neurological conditions
- Fall prevention
- Incontinence management
- Pain management
- Heart disease
- Wound healing
OUR FALL-PREVENTION THERAPY HELPS SENIORS STAY SAFE AND STEADY. HERE’S HOW:
- Upon admission, every resident is evaluated by medical staff to determine their risk of falling.
- At-risk patients receive personalized prevention plans that address the root causes of their falls.
- Residents learn tips to avoid falls and receive therapy to improve balance, strength, and walking skills.
Have questions? We're always here
Choosing the right care for your parent or loved one can be a daunting task, and we’re here to answer any questions you have. Call us today to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable team.